MD Anderson Events
Dad’s Day 5K Run/Walk
Us TOO is a grassroots organization started in 1990 by prostate cancer survivors. With more than 300 chapters throughout the U.S. and internationally, Us TOO is the largest prostate cancer support group in the world. Tex US TOO, Inc., Houston's oldest and largest chapter, provides a forum for sharing, caring and learning from medical experts and through programs and services.
MD Anderson is an official sponsor of this event.
Date: 6/16/12, 8am to 10am
Time: 6/16/12, 8am to 10am
Location: Wortham Center, 501 Prairie St. at Smith St.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Stephanie Kim - (713) 794-1729 - email@example.com
- Support Connection
- School of Health Professions Open House
- Annual Postdoc & Family Picnic
- Run for Wellness
- myCancerConnection Day Away: Houston Astros (Survivorship Week)
- Resource Fair (Survivorship Week)
- Help with Advance Care Planning (Survivorship Week)
- My Favorite Day (Survivorship Week)
- OncWalk (Survivorship Week)
- Breathing Circle (Survivorship Week)