MD Anderson Events
Dad’s Day 5K Run/Walk
Us TOO is a grassroots organization started in 1990 by prostate cancer survivors. With more than 300 chapters throughout the U.S. and internationally, Us TOO is the largest prostate cancer support group in the world. Tex US TOO, Inc., Houston's oldest and largest chapter, provides a forum for sharing, caring and learning from medical experts and through programs and services.
MD Anderson is an official sponsor of this event.
Date: 6/16/12, 8am to 10am
Time: 6/16/12, 8am to 10am
Location: Wortham Center, 501 Prairie St. at Smith St.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Stephanie Kim - (713) 794-1729 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- myCancerConnection PIKNIC- A cancer survivor's guide to sun safety and skin cancer
- Run for Wellness
- Art and Body Image Children Class
- Art and Body Image Teen Class
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™