MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology
Title: "Epigenetics and Fibroblast Biology"
Date: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd, Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, Ph.D, M.D.
Speaker: Michael Zeisberg
Speaker Bio: Michael Zeisberg, M.D. Professor of Experimental Nephrology Division of Nephrology and Rheumatology University Medical Center of Gottingen Georg-August University Germany
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - 39637 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare