MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology
Title: "Epigenetics and Fibroblast Biology"
Date: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd, Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, Ph.D, M.D.
Speaker: Michael Zeisberg
Speaker Bio: Michael Zeisberg, M.D. Professor of Experimental Nephrology Division of Nephrology and Rheumatology University Medical Center of Gottingen Georg-August University Germany
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - 39637 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- Frank Furnari, PhD - Deborah M. Richman Memorial Lecture
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Fast Track Orientation
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event