MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology
Title: "Epigenetics and Fibroblast Biology"
Date: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd, Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, Ph.D, M.D.
Speaker: Michael Zeisberg
Speaker Bio: Michael Zeisberg, M.D. Professor of Experimental Nephrology Division of Nephrology and Rheumatology University Medical Center of Gottingen Georg-August University Germany
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - 39637 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series