MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk -Frederick Alt, Ph.D.
"Early Days in Gene Amplification Story"
Date: 2/14/17, 5pm to 6pm
Time: 2/14/17, 5pm to 6pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 3/4, 5th Floor Lobby Area
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Pamela Samuels - (713) 792-6374 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs