MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
"The role of PPAR gamma coactivator alpha 1 in angiogenesis"
Date: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 4SCR1.1110 (Auditorium)
Directions: South Campus Research Building 4, SCRB4, 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054-1901
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, MD, PhD
Speaker: Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Assistant Professor, Program in Biochemical and Biological Sciences, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Pamela Samuels - (713) 792-6374 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"