MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
"The role of PPAR gamma coactivator alpha 1 in angiogenesis"
Date: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 4SCR1.1110 (Auditorium)
Directions: South Campus Research Building 4, SCRB4, 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054-1901
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, MD, PhD
Speaker: Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Assistant Professor, Program in Biochemical and Biological Sciences, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Pamela Samuels - (713) 792-6374 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare