MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
"Age-related stromal changes drive tumorigenesis"
Date: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D, Ph.D
Speaker: Sheila Stewart, PhD
Speaker Bio: Sheila Stewart, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology and Physiology and of Medicine BRIGHT Institute, Washington University School of Medicine
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.