MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
"Age-related stromal changes drive tumorigenesis"
Date: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D, Ph.D
Speaker: Sheila Stewart, PhD
Speaker Bio: Sheila Stewart, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology and Physiology and of Medicine BRIGHT Institute, Washington University School of Medicine
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course