MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
"Age-related stromal changes drive tumorigenesis"
Date: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D, Ph.D
Speaker: Sheila Stewart, PhD
Speaker Bio: Sheila Stewart, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology and Physiology and of Medicine BRIGHT Institute, Washington University School of Medicine
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare