MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
"Regulation of microRNA biogenesis in the DNA damage response"
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4, Auditorium (Rm. 1110)
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D., Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: Guohui Wan, Ph.D. Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.