MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
"Regulation of microRNA biogenesis in the DNA damage response"
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4, Auditorium (Rm. 1110)
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D., Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: Guohui Wan, Ph.D. Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - email@example.com
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.