MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
"Regulation of microRNA biogenesis in the DNA damage response"
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4, Auditorium (Rm. 1110)
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D., Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: Guohui Wan, Ph.D. Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach