MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
"Regulation of microRNA biogenesis in the DNA damage response"
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4, Auditorium (Rm. 1110)
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D., Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: Guohui Wan, Ph.D. Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference