MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
"Monocots and Dicots - A novel Approach to Target p53 in Colorectal Cancer"
Date: 5/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4, Auditorium (Rm. 1110)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: Xiongbin Lu, Ph.D., Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.