MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
"RNA Editing and Melanoma Metastasis"
Date: 6/11/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/11/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4, Auditorium (Rm. 1110)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: Menashe Bar-Eli, Ph.D., Professor and Deputy Chair, Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang