MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
"It's Not Just in Your Head: a Neuroendocrine Link Between the Brain and Cancer"
Date: 9/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4, Auditorium (Rm. 1110)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: Guillermo Armaiz-Pena, PhD, Department of Gynecologic Oncology and Reproductive Medicine - Research
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds