MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series
The role of ARHI (DIRAS3) in growth regulation, motility, autophagy and tumor dormancy in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Date: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R.E. "Bob" Smith Research Building, 7777 Knight Road., RM SRB 1.122
Facilitator: Anil Sood, M.D.
Speaker: Robert C. Bast, Jr., M.D.
Speaker Bio: Harry Carothers Wiess Distinguished University Chair for Cancer Research, Vice President for Translational Research, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Carol A. Sentonnian - 22289 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Together in Hope A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas Annual Scientific Retreat
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference