MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series
The role of ARHI (DIRAS3) in growth regulation, motility, autophagy and tumor dormancy in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Date: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R.E. "Bob" Smith Research Building, 7777 Knight Road., RM SRB 1.122
Facilitator: Anil Sood, M.D.
Speaker: Robert C. Bast, Jr., M.D.
Speaker Bio: Harry Carothers Wiess Distinguished University Chair for Cancer Research, Vice President for Translational Research, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Carol A. Sentonnian - 22289 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”