MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series
The role of ARHI (DIRAS3) in growth regulation, motility, autophagy and tumor dormancy in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Date: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R.E. "Bob" Smith Research Building, 7777 Knight Road., RM SRB 1.122
Facilitator: Anil Sood, M.D.
Speaker: Robert C. Bast, Jr., M.D.
Speaker Bio: Harry Carothers Wiess Distinguished University Chair for Cancer Research, Vice President for Translational Research, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Carol A. Sentonnian - 22289 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations