MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series
The role of ARHI (DIRAS3) in growth regulation, motility, autophagy and tumor dormancy in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Date: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R.E. "Bob" Smith Research Building, 7777 Knight Road., RM SRB 1.122
Facilitator: Anil Sood, M.D.
Speaker: Robert C. Bast, Jr., M.D.
Speaker Bio: Harry Carothers Wiess Distinguished University Chair for Cancer Research, Vice President for Translational Research, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Carol A. Sentonnian - 22289 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare