MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series
The role of ARHI (DIRAS3) in growth regulation, motility, autophagy and tumor dormancy in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Date: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/22/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R.E. "Bob" Smith Research Building, 7777 Knight Road., RM SRB 1.122
Facilitator: Anil Sood, M.D.
Speaker: Robert C. Bast, Jr., M.D.
Speaker Bio: Harry Carothers Wiess Distinguished University Chair for Cancer Research, Vice President for Translational Research, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Carol A. Sentonnian - 22289 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine