MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series
"Two faces of exosomes in melanoma metastasis"
Date: 4/3/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 4/3/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri
Speaker: Olga V Volpert
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Urology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation