MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series
"Two faces of exosomes in melanoma metastasis"
Date: 4/3/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 4/3/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri
Speaker: Olga V Volpert
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Urology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care