MD Anderson Events
Department of General Internal Medicine Clinical and Research Conference
Impact on Cancer Treatment and Outcomes
Martine Extermann, M.D., Ph.D., professor of Medicine, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FLA
Date: 7/31/14, 8:30am to 9:30am
Time: 7/31/14, 8:30am to 9:30am
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"