MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
SPEAKER: Robert Jenq, M.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Stem Cell Transplantation Division of Cancer Medicine with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
TOPIC: "Intestinal commensal bacteria and outcomes after allogeneic hematopoietic transplantation"
Date: 2/1/17, 11am to 12pm
Time: 2/1/17, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Contact: Tammy Williams - (713) 794-3273 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Biosketch jenq 2017-01-03.pdf (PDF, 177 KB)
Flyer Template - Jenq.pdf (PDF, 128 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare