MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
SPEAKER: Julio Aguirre-Ghiso, Ph.D., Professor and Associate Director for Basic Science Shared Resources Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai, Director of Head and Neck Cancer Basic Research Division of Hematology and Oncology Department of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology and Department of Oncological Sciences Mount Sinai School of Medicine New York, NY
TOPIC: "Early cancer cell dissemination, dormancy and the paradigm of metastasis"
Date: 3/1/17, 11am to 12pm
Time: 3/1/17, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Contact: Tammy Williams - email@example.com
JAG- NIH Biosketch.pdf (PDF, 81 KB)
Aguirre-Ghiso flyer.pdf (PDF, 100 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series