MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
SPEAKER: Leng Han, Ph.D., Assistant Professor and CPRIT Scholar, Cancer Genomics & Bioinformatics with The University of Texas Health Science Center of Houston
TOPIC: "Dissecting novel genetic elements in cancer from The Cancer Genome Atlas"
Date: 2/8/17, 11am to 12pm
Time: 2/8/17, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Contact: Tammy Williams - email@example.com
Biosketch - Leng Han.pdf (PDF, 63 KB)
Flyer - Leng Han.pdf (PDF, 121 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"