MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
SPEAKER: Rebecca L. Aft, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Surgery in the Department of Surgery at Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
TOPIC: "Micrometastases in breast cancer: enrichment and targeting"
Date: 3/22/17, 11am to 12pm
Time: 3/22/17, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Contact: Tammy Williams - (713) 794-3273 - email@example.com
Aft_Biosketch_NIH format 3 30 2016.pdf (PDF, 18 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series