MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
SPEAKER: Suzanne A.W. Fuqua, Ph.D., Professor with Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
TOPIC: "Estrogen Receptor (ESR1) Gene Mutations in Metastatic Breast Cancer"
Date: 4/12/17, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/12/17, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Contact: Tammy Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer - Fuqua.pdf (PDF, 132 KB)
Fuqua NIHBiosketch 8 16.pdf (PDF, 82 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Wendy A. Woodward, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Intra-turmoral heterogeneity and the stem cell state: cancer from a developmental perspective
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Together in Hope A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas Annual Scientific Retreat
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS