MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
SPEAKER: Ernst Lengyel, M.D., Ph.D., Professor with Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Chicago
TOPIC: "Mechanisms of Ovarian Cancer Metastasis"
Date: 4/26/17, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/26/17, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Contact: Tammy Williams - (713) 794-3273 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lengyel_Biosketch_February_2017.pdf (PDF, 243 KB)
Flyer - Lengyel.pdf (PDF, 137 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Wendy A. Woodward, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Intra-turmoral heterogeneity and the stem cell state: cancer from a developmental perspective
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Together in Hope A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas Annual Scientific Retreat
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS