MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
SPEAKER: Dung-Fang Lee, Ph.D., Assistant and CPRIT Scholar
TOPIC: "Pluripotent Stem Cells - Opportunities to Model Familial Cancer Syndromes"
Date: 5/3/17, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/3/17, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Meredith McMurray - (713) 792-8967 - email@example.com
Dung-Fang Lee Flyer_5.3.17.pdf (PDF, 460 KB)
Dung-Fang Lee BioSketch_2017.pdf (PDF, 155 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Wendy A. Woodward, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Intra-turmoral heterogeneity and the stem cell state: cancer from a developmental perspective
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Together in Hope A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas Annual Scientific Retreat
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS