MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Jane Wu, MD/PhD, Professor, Department of Neurology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
TOPIC: "Neuronal Guidance Cues, Cell Migration and Cancer Metastasis"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 6/6/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 6/6/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Jane Wu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
June Wu flyer June 5-6, 2012.doc (DOC, 464 KB)
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference