MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Alex Toker, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
TOPIC: "Signaling Diversity and Specificity in the PI 3-Kinase and Akt Pathway in Cancer"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Alex Toker
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.