MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Stephen W. Fesik, PhD, Professor of Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Chemistry, Orrin H. Ingram II Chair in Cancer Research, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
TOPIC: "Cancer Drug Discovery Using Fragment-Based Methods"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 11/28/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 11/28/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Stephen W. Fesik
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.