MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Michael Ostrowski, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry College of Medicine and Co-Director, Ohio University Comprehensive Cancer Center Molecular Biology and Cancer Genetics Program The Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio
TOPIC: "Genetic Analysis of the Breast Tumor Microenvironment: Pten and P53 Move into the Neighborhood"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 10/17/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 10/17/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: R11.1100, rooms 5-6
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Michael Ostrowski
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare