MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
William Farish Endowed Chair in Nanobiotechnology
Professor, School of Pharmacy
University of Kentucky
Director of NCI Cancer Nanotechnology Platform Partnership Program: RNA Nanotechnology for Cancer Therapy
TOPIC: "Nanomotor and RNA Nanotechnology for Single Molecule Sensing and Delivery of SiRNA, MiRNA and Drugs to Specific Cancer Cells without Accumulation in Normal Organs"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 12/12/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 12/12/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Peixuan Guo
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach