MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Xianxin Hua, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Cancer Biology, Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, Department of Cancer Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
TOPIC: "Menin, Jekyll and Hyde in Controlling Tumorigenesis"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 4/3/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/3/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Xianxin Hua
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation