MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Jeffrey N. Myers, MD, PhD, F.A.C.S., Professor, Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Surgery, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Genomic Alterations in Head and Neck Cancer and What To Do About Them"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 3/27/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 3/27/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Jeffrey Myers
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"