MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Kodi S. Ravichandran, Ph.D., Harrison Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Cancer Biology, Center for Cell Clearance, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
TOPIC: "Clearance of Dying Cells: Implications for Health and Disease"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 5/15/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/15/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr.Kodi Ravichandran
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
Kodi Ravichandran flier May 15 2013.pdf (PDF, 106 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.