MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Danny F. Reinberg, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Pharmacology, New York University School of Medicine Smilow Research Center, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Molecular Mechanisms of Epigenetic Inheritance"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 5/29/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 5/29/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr.Danny Reinberg
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
Reinberg flier May 29 2013.docx (DOCX, 824 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach