MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Surinder K. Batra, Ph.D., Professor and Chairman, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Helen Freytag Distinguished Professor of Cancer Biology, Associate Director for Education and Training UNMC/Eppley Cancer Institute
TOPIC: "Mucins as Mediators for Alliance between Tumor and Hostile Microenvironment in Pancreatic Cancer:Diagnostic and Therapeutic Implications"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 12/18/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 12/18/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Surinder K. Batra
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care