MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Gordon B. Mills, M.D., Ph.D.,Co-Director, Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy (IPCT), Chair, Department of Systems Biology; Professor, Division of Cancer Medicine; Wiess Distinguished University Chair in Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "A Mutation-Driven View of the Cancer Genome"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 9/4/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 9/4/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Gordon Mills
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare