MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Gordon B. Mills, M.D., Ph.D.,Co-Director, Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy (IPCT), Chair, Department of Systems Biology; Professor, Division of Cancer Medicine; Wiess Distinguished University Chair in Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "A Mutation-Driven View of the Cancer Genome"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 9/4/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 9/4/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Gordon Mills
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach