MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Jeffrey J. Molldrem, M.D., Professor, Department of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy, Virginia H. Cockrell Distinguished Professor in Immunology, Associate Director, Center for Cancer Immunology Research, Section Chief, Transplantation Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "New Roles for Hematopoietic Antigens in Cancer Immunity"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Duncan Bldg., CPB8, rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.