MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Jeffrey J. Molldrem, M.D., Professor, Department of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy, Virginia H. Cockrell Distinguished Professor in Immunology, Associate Director, Center for Cancer Immunology Research, Section Chief, Transplantation Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "New Roles for Hematopoietic Antigens in Cancer Immunity"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Duncan Bldg., CPB8, rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare