MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Jeffrey J. Molldrem, M.D., Professor, Department of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy, Virginia H. Cockrell Distinguished Professor in Immunology, Associate Director, Center for Cancer Immunology Research, Section Chief, Transplantation Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "New Roles for Hematopoietic Antigens in Cancer Immunity"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Duncan Bldg., CPB8, rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course