MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Jeffrey J. Molldrem, M.D., Professor, Department of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy, Virginia H. Cockrell Distinguished Professor in Immunology, Associate Director, Center for Cancer Immunology Research, Section Chief, Transplantation Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "New Roles for Hematopoietic Antigens in Cancer Immunity"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 10/23/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Duncan Bldg., CPB8, rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course