MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Shao-Cong Sun, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Immunology, Moshe Talpaz Endowed Chair in Immunology, Co-Director, Center for Inflammation and Cancer, Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "NF-kB Signaling in Immune Homeostasis and Inflammation"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 11/6/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 11/6/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.