MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Shao-Cong Sun, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Immunology, Moshe Talpaz Endowed Chair in Immunology, Co-Director, Center for Inflammation and Cancer, Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "NF-kB Signaling in Immune Homeostasis and Inflammation"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 11/6/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 11/6/13, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference