MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: James Allison, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Cancer Therapy:New Insights and Opportunities"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 2/19/14, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Time: 2/19/14, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.