MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: David Piwnica-Worms, MD, PhD, Gerald Dewey Dodd, Jr., Endowed Distinguished Chair in Diagnostic Imaging, Professor and Chair, Department of Cancer Systems Imaging, Deputy Division Head, Research Affairs, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Genetically-Encoded Reporters for Imaging Protein Processing and Signal Transduction In Vivo"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 3/5/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 3/5/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.