MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: David Piwnica-Worms, MD, PhD, Gerald Dewey Dodd, Jr., Endowed Distinguished Chair in Diagnostic Imaging, Professor and Chair, Department of Cancer Systems Imaging, Deputy Division Head, Research Affairs, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Genetically-Encoded Reporters for Imaging Protein Processing and Signal Transduction In Vivo"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 3/5/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 3/5/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies