MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Iannis Aifantis, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Dark Matter No More: Non-coding RNA in Leukemia Initiation and Progression"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 3/19/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 3/19/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: R11.1100, rooms 5-6
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery