MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Haifan Lin, Ph.D., Professor of Cell Biology & Genetics, Director, Yale Stem Cell Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
TOPIC: "A Novel piRNA-Mediated Epigenetic Mechanism Related to Stem Cells"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 4/23/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 4/23/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.