MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
LAST SEMINAR OF THE SEASON WILL RESUME SEPTEMBER 2014
PRESENTER: Thomas Westbrook, Ph.D. ("Trey"), Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Dept. of Molecular & Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Tackling Breast Cancer: Translating Genetic Screens Into New Therapies"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 6/25/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 6/25/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship