MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
LAST SEMINAR OF THE SEASON WILL RESUME SEPTEMBER 2014
PRESENTER: Thomas Westbrook, Ph.D. ("Trey"), Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Dept. of Molecular & Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Tackling Breast Cancer: Translating Genetic Screens Into New Therapies"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 6/25/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 6/25/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation