MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
LAST SEMINAR OF THE SEASON WILL RESUME SEPTEMBER 2014
PRESENTER: Thomas Westbrook, Ph.D. ("Trey"), Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Dept. of Molecular & Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Tackling Breast Cancer: Translating Genetic Screens Into New Therapies"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 6/25/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 6/25/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery