MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Rong Li, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Molecular Medicine, Institute of Biotechnology, Co-Leader, Cancer Development and Progression Program, Cancer Therapy & Research Center, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
TOPIC: "Something Special About the Cinderella in the Estrogen Receptor Family"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 9/10/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 9/10/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations