MD Anderson Events
Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Karin D. Rodland, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA
TOPIC: "Application of Proteomics to Further Understanding of Ovarian Cancer Biology, Platinum Resistance and Early Detection"
Date: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Life Science Plaza
Directions: 2130 W. Holcombe Blvd., Conference Room LSP9.4101-4104 (Accessible by Black and Blue Shuttles)
Sponsor: Dr. Ignacio I. Wistuba & Dr. Subrata Sen
Contact: Barbara Sadeghi - 46030 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations