MD Anderson Events
Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Karin D. Rodland, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA
TOPIC: "Application of Proteomics to Further Understanding of Ovarian Cancer Biology, Platinum Resistance and Early Detection"
Date: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Life Science Plaza
Directions: 2130 W. Holcombe Blvd., Conference Room LSP9.4101-4104 (Accessible by Black and Blue Shuttles)
Sponsor: Dr. Ignacio I. Wistuba & Dr. Subrata Sen
Contact: Barbara Sadeghi - 46030 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.