MD Anderson Events
Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Karin D. Rodland, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA
TOPIC: "Application of Proteomics to Further Understanding of Ovarian Cancer Biology, Platinum Resistance and Early Detection"
Date: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Life Science Plaza
Directions: 2130 W. Holcombe Blvd., Conference Room LSP9.4101-4104 (Accessible by Black and Blue Shuttles)
Sponsor: Dr. Ignacio I. Wistuba & Dr. Subrata Sen
Contact: Barbara Sadeghi - 46030 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach