MD Anderson Events
Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Karin D. Rodland, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA
TOPIC: "Application of Proteomics to Further Understanding of Ovarian Cancer Biology, Platinum Resistance and Early Detection"
Date: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 7/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Life Science Plaza
Directions: 2130 W. Holcombe Blvd., Conference Room LSP9.4101-4104 (Accessible by Black and Blue Shuttles)
Sponsor: Dr. Ignacio I. Wistuba & Dr. Subrata Sen
Contact: Barbara Sadeghi - 46030 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare