MD Anderson Events
Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Michael A. White, Ph.D., Professor, Cell Biology, Associate Director, Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center, Sherry Wigley Crow Endowed Chair in Cancer Research, Grant A. Dove Distinguished Chair for Research in Oncology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
TOPIC: "Harnessing Cancer Genome Diversity for Intervention Target Discovery"
Date: 8/14/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 8/14/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Life Science Plaza
Directions: 2130 W. Holcombe Blvd., Conference Room LSP9.4101-4104 (Accessible by Black and Blue Shuttles)
Sponsor: Dr. Ignacio I. Wistuba & Dr. Subrata Sen
Contact: Barbara Sadeghi - 46030 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar