MD Anderson Events
Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Frederick Alt, Ph.D.
"Recurrently breaking genes in neuronal progenitor cells: Implications for brain development and diseases”
Date: 2/15/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/15/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker Bio: Boston Children’s Hospital
Contact: Pamela Samuels - (713) 792-6374 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop