MD Anderson Events
Division of Internal Medicine Research Education Series
The Pitfalls Associated with Poor Research Keeping Practices
Madhu Purewal, Ph.D., J.D., senior legal officer, Institutional Compliance
Dr. Purewal will also address Research Compliance -- Why should you care?
Date: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare