MD Anderson Events
Division of Internal Medicine Research Education Series
The Pitfalls Associated with Poor Research Keeping Practices
Madhu Purewal, Ph.D., J.D., senior legal officer, Institutional Compliance
Dr. Purewal will also address Research Compliance -- Why should you care?
Date: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - email@example.com
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.