MD Anderson Events
Division of Internal Medicine Research Education Series
The Pitfalls Associated with Poor Research Keeping Practices
Madhu Purewal, Ph.D., J.D., senior legal officer, Institutional Compliance
Dr. Purewal will also address Research Compliance -- Why should you care?
Date: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership