MD Anderson Events
Division of Internal Medicine Research Education Series
The Pitfalls Associated with Poor Research Keeping Practices
Madhu Purewal, Ph.D., J.D., senior legal officer, Institutional Compliance
Dr. Purewal will also address Research Compliance -- Why should you care?
Date: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations