MD Anderson Events
Division of Internal Medicine Research Education Series
The Pitfalls Associated with Poor Research Keeping Practices
Madhu Purewal, Ph.D., J.D., senior legal officer, Institutional Compliance
Dr. Purewal will also address Research Compliance -- Why should you care?
Date: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/5/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach