MD Anderson Events
Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds
MARK J. ROUTBORT, M.D., PH.D.
"Next Generation Sequencing and Cancer Pathology: Informatics Challenges and Advances"
Hosted by: Informatics/Image Analysis
Provide state-of-the-art information on topics in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine to Division and other institutional faculty and staff to promote highest-quality patient care through diagnostic testing and transfusion therapy for patients that are used by the physicians who care for those patients in clinical management.
Date: 9/7/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 9/7/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Wm. O. Russell Conference Room (G1.3741)
Directions: Alkek Building, Main Campus - On Hallway to Radiation Therapy
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: Mark J. Routbort, M.D., PH.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Department of Hematopathology Medical Director, Laboratory Informatics Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Andrea Daniel - (713) 745-7057 - email@example.com
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Advances in the Prevention of Vascular Catheter Related Bloodstream Infections
- Shocking Updates in Sepsis
- Statistical Learning for Heterogeneous Biomedical Data - Biostatistics Welcomes Faculty Candidate Guanhua Chen, PhD for a Grand Rounds Seminar
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Tales from a Small Island: Tax Funded Health Care in the 21st Century
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds