MD Anderson Events
Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds
XIANG-YANG HAN, M.D., PH.D.
"Old Disease New Insight: The Discovery, Phylogency and Significance of the Second Leprosy agent Mycobacterium Lepromatosis"
Hosted by: Medical Microbiology
Provide state-of-the-art information on topics in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine to Division and other institutional faculty and staff to promote highest-quality patient care through diagnostic testing and transfusion therapy for patients that are used by the physicians who care for those patients in clinical management.
Date: 9/14/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 9/14/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Wm. O. Russell Conference Room (G1.3741)
Directions: Alkek Building, Main Campus - On Hallway to Radiation Therapy
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: Xiang-Yang Han, M.D., PH.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Hematopathology Medical Director, Regional Care Center Laboratories Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Andrea Daniel - (713) 745-7057 - email@example.com
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Advances in the Prevention of Vascular Catheter Related Bloodstream Infections
- Shocking Updates in Sepsis
- Statistical Learning for Heterogeneous Biomedical Data - Biostatistics Welcomes Faculty Candidate Guanhua Chen, PhD for a Grand Rounds Seminar
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Tales from a Small Island: Tax Funded Health Care in the 21st Century
- Pediatric Grand Rounds