MD Anderson Events
Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds
TIMOTHY J. MCDONNELL, M.D., PH.D.
"Reciprocal Interactions Between the P63 and SHH Pathways Regulate Epidermal Homeostasis"
Provide state-of-the-art information on topics in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine to Division and other institutional faculty and staff to promote highest-quality patient care through diagnostic testing and transfusion therapy for patients that are used by the physicians who care for those patients in clinical management.
Date: 11/2/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 11/2/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Wm. O. Russell Conference Room (G1.3741)
Directions: Alkek Building, Main Campus - On Hallway to Radiation Therapy
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: Timothy J. McDonnell, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Hematopathology Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Andrea Daniel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds