MD Anderson Events
Division of Surgery Grand Rounds
Division of Surgery Grand Rounds featuring Breast Surgical Oncology department
Speakers: Kelly Hunt, M.D., professor; Abigail Caudle, M.D., associate professor; Henry Kuerer, M.D., professor; and Isabelle Bedrosian, M.D., professor
Topic: Leveraging the neoadjuvant platform in breast cancer to advance surgical practice
Educational objectives for this session:
- Discuss the rationale for neoadjuvant therapy in breast cancer and sequencing of local-regional therapies.
- Describe new research results and clinical trials for potential elimination of breast cancer surgery after neoadjuvant systemic therapy.
- Describe components of an integrated care model to facilitate time to treatment and enrollment in clinical trials.
Date: 2/8/17, 7am to 8am
Time: 2/8/17, 7am to 8am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Contact: Lori Reed - (713) 794-5888 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds