MD Anderson Events
Diwali - The Festival of Lights
Indian faculty and staff of MD Anderson invite you to celebrate Diwali -- The Festival of Lights.
Please join us and enjoy a taste of Indian food, festivities and culture with chief guest, Dr. John Mendelsohn, co-director of the Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy, and a special performance by the Nritya School of Dance.
Date: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Time: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Varsha Gandhi
Sponsor: Varsha Gandhi
Contact: Varsha Gandhi - (713) 792-2989 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Diwali flier 2012.pdf (PDF, 290 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry