MD Anderson Events
Diwali - The Festival of Lights
Indian faculty and staff of MD Anderson invite you to celebrate Diwali -- The Festival of Lights.
Please join us and enjoy a taste of Indian food, festivities and culture with chief guest, Dr. John Mendelsohn, co-director of the Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy, and a special performance by the Nritya School of Dance.
Date: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Time: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Varsha Gandhi
Sponsor: Varsha Gandhi
Contact: Varsha Gandhi - (713) 792-2989 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Diwali flier 2012.pdf (PDF, 290 KB)
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs