MD Anderson Events
Diwali - The Festival of Lights
Indian faculty and staff of MD Anderson invite you to celebrate Diwali -- The Festival of Lights.
Please join us and enjoy a taste of Indian food, festivities and culture with chief guest, Dr. John Mendelsohn, co-director of the Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy, and a special performance by the Nritya School of Dance.
Date: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Time: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Varsha Gandhi
Sponsor: Varsha Gandhi
Contact: Varsha Gandhi - (713) 792-2989 - email@example.com
Diwali flier 2012.pdf (PDF, 290 KB)
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine