MD Anderson Events
Diwali - The Festival of Lights
Indian faculty and staff of MD Anderson invite you to celebrate Diwali -- The Festival of Lights.
Please join us and enjoy a taste of Indian food, festivities and culture with chief guest, Dr. John Mendelsohn, co-director of the Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy, and a special performance by the Nritya School of Dance.
Date: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Time: 11/12/12, 5pm to 7pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Varsha Gandhi
Sponsor: Varsha Gandhi
Contact: Varsha Gandhi - (713) 792-2989 - email@example.com
Diwali flier 2012.pdf (PDF, 290 KB)
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals