MD Anderson Events
Diwali, the Festival of Lights
Indian faculty and staff of MD Anderson invite you to celebrate Diwali, the Festival of Lights. Please come and enjoy a taste of Indian food, festivities, music, dance, and culture!
Date: 11/8/13, 5pm to 7pm
Time: 11/8/13, 5pm to 7pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Bharat Aggarwal
Sponsor: Dr. Bharat Aggarwal
Contact: Dr. Bharat Aggarwal - (713) 794-1817 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Diwali flyer 1.pdf (PDF, 222 KB)
Diwali flyer 2.pdf (PDF, 339 KB)
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.