MD Anderson Events
Diwali, the Festival of Lights
Indian faculty and staff of MD Anderson invite you to celebrate Diwali, the Festival of Lights. Please come and enjoy a taste of Indian food, festivities, music, dance, and culture!
Date: 11/8/13, 5pm to 7pm
Time: 11/8/13, 5pm to 7pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Bharat Aggarwal
Sponsor: Dr. Bharat Aggarwal
Contact: Dr. Bharat Aggarwal - (713) 794-1817 - email@example.com
Diwali flyer 1.pdf (PDF, 222 KB)
Diwali flyer 2.pdf (PDF, 339 KB)
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang