MD Anderson Events
DoCM Grand Rounds
Progress and Promise in B Cell Lymphoma
Date: 7/22/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 7/22/14, 8am to 9am
Location: Hickey Auditorium
Format: All Employee Meeting
CME: CME 1.0 Credit Hours
Speaker: Michael Wang, M.D.
Speaker Bio: MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sponsor: Division of Cancer Medicine
Contact: Noelise Cornelius - (713) 745-5476 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang