MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
“Mechanisms of synergy of radiotherapy with immune response modifiers”
Date: 6/21/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/21/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Sandra Demaria, MD
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Department of Pathology with New York University School of Medicine
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.